Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice

Well, it's time to whip out the pink and the purple because...
... We're having a baby girl! And we are very excited to be having another addition to our family on the way. She is due on April 28th, so we're steering clear of the summer pregnancy (thank goodness!!) I am totally ready to decorate her room and have some fun with colors besides blue. (Although it was a very nice color for O.) 

Here's our last ultrasound of her that we took a week ago. Her cute little profile shot.

Of course the ultrasound tech started at the head with all of the measurements. I was getting so anxious. I had felt that it was a boy so I was expecting to see some male anatomy. Surprise to us! I have no motherly instincts as to baby gender. Wrong for her and O. It took a while for it to sink in that our baby was a girl, but when it did, I was all smiles :) It will be a fun new journey for our family. Plus, it will be nice to have some girl on my side of the family. She'll be the first one with 4 boys ahead of her. She's going to have to be one tough cookie. We'll see what name we pick, going back and forth. And... that's all for now. Let the shopping begin!!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were pregnant, congrats! GIRL! So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete