Friday, February 26, 2010

3 months!

So I had my 3 month appointment about 2 days ago. This one I did solo. Here's a couple of things that I found out:

-I am on week 15
-I am blood type A-
-I don't have any nasty diseases that I could have picked up from my students (thank goodness!)
-I gained 4 pounds (I wasn't super excited about that news, but doc said it was normal)
-My stomach was measured and she said it was getting bigger. It's not totally noticeable yet, but my side profile isn't looking so flat anymore...
-Our baby has a nice, loud, strong heartbeat. It took a second to find it because the baby was so wiggly.
-And lastly, we get to find out what we are having on March 22! The Monday after Spring Break! That's less then 4 weeks away!!! YIPPEE! So when the date gets closer, we'll have to get some votes on what people think the gender is. I have been itching to do at least SOMETHING babyish, whether it be decorating or buying even one piece of clothing.

I need to take a 3 month picture and put it on here in the near future. I just don't look too different. So we'll see. I have found a pair of jeans and work pants that don't fit like they used to. Going maternity clothes shopping in the future is going to be awesome!!! I am looking forward to that one.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! So soon! You know you can buy a few gender-neutral outfits. They aren't as cute, but maybe smart to have in case the ultrasound says one thing and the baby comes out the opposite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)) you'll have to talk to your sister and mom about a baby shower once you find out what it is.. Im sooo excited for you and Brian!!

    ReplyDelete